Follow @covillanueva miló omaña in time and space: Orgasm Guaranteed

Friday, June 24, 2011

Orgasm Guaranteed

I read the news today, oh boy. I saw
One of bin Laden's men, he's a man
Many might say an animal, instead of skin he is
Wearing white, he's got a black beard in place of fur
And I think the guy looks like John Lennon,
A Beatles love makin' child-looking mo-fo, if you only asked me
Wire frames, long nose, and the keening eyes of a focused mo-fo.
Give Peace a Chance, I think.
This man, the Taliban-man, is back in Pakistan,
Fresh off the front in Afghanistan,
This man is now looking for a job
So what happens when he gets home, what does he see?
His wife is making dresses.
She's making them for all to see.
She's making them for Allah.
He sees the patterns his wife weaves and finds out these threads
Will dangle down the thighs of hot chicks
In Melbourne. Some skinny bitches will strut the stuff they create
It's enough to make them rich, she's raking in more dough than the
Naan-slinging man down the street.
So now the Taliban-man is helping his wife thread beads onto strings.
Give Beads a Chance, I think.
"I don't sit with these women," he says.
"These girls bring me work, I don't care.
I have no feelings. They come and go,
They take what we do to fashion shows. Who cares?"

I am the Walrus. I am the Walrus. I am the Walrus in a war of cornflakes and corporations and egotistical ecclesiastical events like evolutionary new world ordinations of the damned, damned, damned

World.

Where's the Eggman? Woo-hoo. Where is the Eggman? Woo-hoo. Where is the pretty little policeman in this world, Mr. Egg, Egg, Egg


The man who shot bin Laden, the SEAL who fired the fatal shot, said that after he shot the dude in the forehead,

He heard the woman in front of him moan, she let out a long moan like a cat in heat on a hot wet night.

"So then I shot him again," he said. "I shot him in the chest. I watched him fall on the bed & I watched the blood drip from his eye. It dripped onto the white he was wearing and onto the bed, turned the sheets red. I shot him again.

It was orgasmic," he said. "Live free or die."

Koo-koo-ka-choo. Woo-hoo.

The shooter said to all who'd listen that "We are all babies, man, just babies on the battlefields. Our bodies, ourselves, our lives,

We throw our babies onto the battlefield everyday. We are there, ready to die, any time."

Live free or die.

Koo-koo-ka-choo. Woo-hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment